23 May 2017

First and Second Conditional mixed


Type I and II

1) If you come with me, I  ____________________ ( do) the shopping with you.

2) Walter  ____________________ ( help) his mother in the garden if she reads him a story this evening.

3) If it  ____________________ ( rain), I will stay at home.

4) Our teacher will be happy if we  ____________________ ( learn) the poem by heart.

5) If they had enough money, they  ____________________ ( buy) a new car.

6) We  ____________________ ( pass) the exam if we studied harder.

7) If Pat  ____________________ ( repair) his bike, he could go on a bicycle tour with us.

8) She would get 100 pounds if she  ____________________ ( sell) this old shelf.

9) If I was/were you, I  ____________________ ( invite) Jack to the party.

10) If the weather  ____________________ ( be) fine, the children can walk to school.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) If Tracy had a mobile phone, she  ____________________ ( phone) all her friends.

2) I  ____________________ ( be) very angry with Nick if he forgets my CD again.

3) If the boys  ____________________ ( win) this match, their coach will invite them to a barbecue.

4) If you don't read these articles, you  ____________________ (not/ know) the facts about Africa.

5) You would get very wet if you  ____________________ ( walk) in this rain.

6) The engine  ____________________ (not/ start) if Ben connected these two cables.

7) If he has time, he  ____________________ ( buy) her some sweets.

8) Maria  ____________________ ( play) in the school orchestra if she practised the trumpet more often.

9) We won't fetch something to drink if Jim  ____________________ (not/ bring) some sandwiches.

10) If he  ____________________ ( carry) the rucksack, I'd pull the suitcase.

1) If I  ____________________ ( meet) Richard, I  ____________________ ( tell) him about our new office.

2) If the steak  ____________________ (not/ be) so hot, we  ____________________ ( eat) it.

3) What  ____________________ (you/ do) if it  ____________________ ( rain)?

4) He  ____________________ ( help) me if he  ____________________ (can).

5) If Andrew  ____________________ ( prepare) the meal, I  ____________________ (not/ come) for dinner.

6) My father  ____________________ (not/ be) angry with me if I  ____________________ ( come) home early.

7) We  ____________________ (not/ have) a pet if we  ____________________ ( live) in a flat.

8) If he  ____________________ (can/ speak) French, he  ____________________ ( get) the job in Marseille.

9) If you  ________________ ( take) the 7:40 flight, you  ____________ (must/not/ change) Heathrow.

10) I  ____________________ (not/ stay) any longer if Gerry  ____________________ ( sing) at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment