10 May 2017

Key to WILL and GOING TO

1.      Philipp will be 15 next Wednesday.
2.      They are going to get a new computer.
3.      I think my mother will like this CD.
4.      Paul's sister is going to have a baby.
5.      They will arrive at about 4 in the afternoon.
6.      Just a moment. I will help you with the bags.
7.      In 2020 people will buy more hybrid cars.
8.      Marvin is going to throw a party next week.
9.      We are going to fly to Venice in June.
10.  Look at the clouds! It is going to rain soon.
11.  What are your plans for the weekend? I am going to hide a geocache.
12.  Doris is always late. I'm sure she will be late tomorrow evening.
13.  Would you like tea or coffee? I will have coffee.
14.  Watch out! You are going to hurt yourself.
15.  The friends are going to stay in tonight. They are grounded.
16.  It's starting to rain. I will put up the umbrella.
17.  Look! They are going to wash the car.
18.  I don't think they will spend their holidays by the sea again.
19.  If you don´t stop bullying her, I will tell the teacher.
20.  It´s 5 o'clock already. We are going to miss the bus.