23 May 2017

Rephrasing (Revision)


Rephrasing

Passives


Nobody buys video games on the internet

They wrote a nice novel

They found a lost boy

Everybody brings books to school

We got a ten in the exam

The people of this village make a lot of wine

Nobody broke the windows

We speak English here.

Relatives


I have a cousin. He is English

I went to the school. I studied there.

They saw a city. It was cold there.

I have a table. It is new.

New York is a nice place. I want to go there.

Modal Verbs


It is compulsory to wear a uniform at school

It isn´t necessary to bring a calculator for this exam         

It is prohibited to smoke here.

If I were you I would do the homework.

She is not sure to buy that dress for the graduation

It is not allowed to drive on the left in Spain.

I am sure to buy that expensive car.

For/since/yet


I have studied French for ten years (since)

I still haven´t finished this test (yet)

I have lived here since I was born (for)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment