10 May 2017

WILL OR GOING TO? ESO 1 AND 2

WILL or GOING TO?
1.       Philipp _____________ 15 next Wednesday. (to be)
2.       They_____________  a new computer. (to get)
3.       I think my mother_____________  this CD. (to like)
4.       Paul's sister_____________  a baby. (to have)
5.       They _____________ at about 4 in the afternoon. (to arrive)
6.       Just a moment. I _____________ you with the bags. (to help)
7.       In 2020 people_________________  more hybrid cars. (to buy)
8.       Marvin __________________ a party next week. (to throw)
9.       We__________________  to Venice in June. (to fly)
10.   Look at the clouds! It_________________  soon. (to rain)
11.   What are your plans for the weekend? I ___­­_______  a geocache. (to hide)
12.   Doris is always late. I'm sure she______­­­­­­­­­__   late tomorrow evening. (to be)
13.   Would you like tea or coffee? I______­­­­­­­­­­_______________   coffee. (to have)
14.   Watch out! You______­­­­­­­­­­_______________   yourself. (to hurt)
15.   The friends______­­­­­­­­­­___________   tonight. They are grounded. (to stay in)
16.   It's starting to rain. I ______­­­­­­­­­­_______________  the umbrella. (to put up)
17.   Look! They ______­­­­­­­­­­_______________  the car. (to wash)
18.   I don't think they ______­­­­­­­­­­_____  their holidays by the sea again. (to spend)
19.   If you don´t stop bullying her, I ______­­­­­­­­­­__________  the teacher. (to tell)

20.   It´s  5  o'clock already. We______­­­­­­­­­­_______________   the bus. (to miss)

No comments: